Sunday, November 05, 2006

Quotes from the posh lounge by the fire

Quote from Greg (from Melbourne) (Aka Mitch) ...clears throat... "Nothing beats my lambchops and garlic bread. I loves my lambchops."

"Time for Vegemite on toast."

Quote from Sara (from New Zealand)
"What are you doing for dinner?" to Mitch
"lambchops again?"
"Lets go to Tesco Metro"
"I'm cold, I reckon I am going to put on my jumper."

Quote from Rachel
"Y'all come back now, ya hear?"
"Yee haw!!!!" as she rides away on the bronco (for some reason, they think i am from Texas!!!)

Quote from Helen:
"He's a grumpy fairy."

My drama of the day:
So, we went to the supermarket, where there were two MANGY dogs (according to Greg)... I thought they were adorable... and very clean... So I gave them a pat and one of their ears dropped off. The dog was obviously suffering with Scottish plague and a mixture of diseases, but Greg's warning not to pet them was too late. I had already touched them. Out of my nervousness, I touched my hair straight away, thus transfering the MANGE to my own hair. Now nobody will go near me.
It's the MANGE!!!!

Quote from Jane:
"kneuo" I love the way she says no :)

1 Comments:

Blogger zealeus said...

The ear...fell off?
That's...ewwwww....yet...so cool at the same time! I mean, come on. How many people can say they saw a dog's ear fall off in real life?

Holy crap. 12 days till paradise :)
I'll be buying those train tix tomorrow.

I'm stoked!

8:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home