Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My favorite things from Paris continued

My stay in Paris was nice... The Louvre was amazing... so huge I only saw a fraction of everything there, and that took several hours!

Annika and I found an international university that was one of the prettiest places I have ever seen... so now we both have plans to apply there and go to school in Paris :) The Luxembourg Gardens nearby were so beautiful it looks like a postcard.

After traveling with Annika, I have re-developed my coffee habit... We had several coffees every day... it was just soooo good :) One night, we went out to a trendy area of town to wonder around until we saw a place that looked nice... My favorite was a place with big red furniture, candles everywhere, dark wooden floors, and several people wearing burrets. At one point, a mouse ran through, but nobody really noticed or cared. Further down this street, we found a second hand store that felt like being in a closet... We tried on crazy outfits and took pictures and laughed at each other until my sides hurt...

There is just so much to do and see in Paris... The challenge is that there is really no center... just 22 different sections... and there just isn't time to explore them all... It was much busier than I expected, very loud and lots of traffic at times... but many areas were just beautiful and absolutely picturesque, and, of course, very romantic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home