Sunday, November 12, 2006

If someone had told me a year ago that I would be living in a hostel in Scotland, I would have just laughed...

But, a few days ago, I officially became a "long termer" here at the Castle Rock. I am not sure how a whole month has gone by since I first came here, but somehow it has. So, as I was ceremoniously signing my name in the Long Termer Book (where it will remain forever), I was hit hard by how fast time is passing here.

John is coming next week, and then I will only have two more weeks after that before my flight home... How crazy is that?

But I am enjoying my time here... my little group of hostel friends, the people I am meeting at work, sitting by the fire every night in the lounge drinking coffee and talking or watching South Park, going out on the weekends, going on long walks in this stunning city.

I am meeting John in London this weekend, and we are going to... well, really, we don't have any set plans yet, but I am sure whatever we do is going to be fabulous! :)

I am really excited to get to be traveling again... It's a great life! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home