Sunday, January 28, 2007

Rachel is alive today

hi y'all, greetings from Edinburgh!!!! This is Rachel's friend Jane. On friday we went to Glasgow to see Ben Folds play then on saturday we went to high tea at The Willow Tea rooms, amazing and we also saw a house from 1470. Crazy amazing. We have been discussing how to pronounce SCONE. Its been an enlightening and informative weekend for all and we are much changed by the experience. This is Katy now. I'm Canadian, Jane is Australian. We are fabulous and Rachel is very grateful to have met us as we are sooooo brilliant and wonderful and fabulously beautiful. We are so inccredibly modest and humble. I swear you would not believe how great we are. Rachel is so lucky. :) She agrees. Now about me. I moved rooms today, was really happy. They are happy for me. Rachel and Jane that is. Don't worry we are taking good care of Rachel. She is a fabulous wee lassie, and we will miss her but not too much cause she's going to create world peace all by her wee self. Seriously now, Rachel is being well taken care of and she eats her veggies, gets her 8 hours of sleep, but I'm afraid she does talk to strangers. Cant be helped, we just mobbed her one day and now she's stuck and cant seem to shake us. But we're wonderful so she doesn't try too hard. And now back to Rachel for the final thought....

Funny thought of the day: (seen on a mug I must soon purchase)
"POTATOES CAN'T SWIM"
then on the back of the mug: a picture of a potato at the bottom of the fish bowl
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I know this isnt really that funny to you... you just had to be there :)

1 Comments:

Blogger zealeus said...

She is a fabulous wee lassie

Now I have a new nickname for Rachel. Thanks!

7:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home