Friday, August 18, 2006

So, I could continue rambling on about how beautiful Ohrid is for another twenty pages, but I will do my best to limit it. The next day we went to a smaller village on the lake with a "beach"... not what I usually think of as a beach... It was made of rocks rubbed smooth from the water and there was only about 15 feet of rocks out of the water. We sat down there and watched the sunset and then an amazing meteor shower... It was completely dark and it seemed like we could see every star in the sky... Another amazing evening.

We caught a bus back to Skopje that night and have just been hanging out here for the past couple of days. I am getting to know her friends well and the town and continuing to try and learn some of the language... I am working on learning the alphabet right now and I can write my name in Macedonian (my proud accomplishment of the day :))

Tonight we are going to the park to just hang out and listen to some live music. Should be a good time... Hope all is well with everyone... Until next time... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home